In order to offer you, as a Pascal developer, the opportunity to work with the OPC standard
in the familiar Embarcadero (Codegear, Borland) Delphi and Lazarus environment, we've developed a OPC software toolkit (SDK, Framework, Toolbox)
supporting the most common interfaces and protocols of OPC (Data Access DA, XML DA, Alarms & Events AE and Historical Data Access HDA).
Our dOPC Client Toolkit
for Delphi is probably one of the most used
collections for Delphi worldwide
In addition, there are a number
of good reasons why you should purchase our OPC Framework:
dOPC main features:
- works with Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, from XE to XE8, 10 Seattle and 10.1 Berlin
- works with Lazarus (http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org)
- quick and easy development of OPC DA, XML DA, HDA and AE clients
- 100% VCL / FCL Library & FireMonkey Framework compatible
- 100% written in Object Pascal
- delivered with full source code
- more than 30 example programs with full source code
- beside the OPC core components no additional DLL or ActiveX controls needed
- comprehensive help file, for online versionclick here
- rapid application deployment
- Unicode support (RAD Studio 2009 or newer)
- fast GUI development (no source code required)
- multiple and remote OPC server connections supported
- creation of 32 and 64 bit OPC high performance clients
- no runtime fees, royalty-free runtime distribution
- no limit on the number of applications developed
- designed for: Windows 10, 8,7, Vista, XP
- creation of OPC XML DA clients for Android, Mac OS (OS X) and iPhone (iOS) (XE5 or higher)
OPC Specifications supported by dOPC:
- OPC Data Access DA 1.x, 2.x and 3.x
- OPC XML Data Access XML DA 1.x
- OPC Alarm & Events AE 1.x
- OPC Historical Data Access HDA 1.x (on request only for registered users)
Pascal IDE's supported by dOPC:
- Embarcadero Delphi and RAD Studio Delphi 10 Seattle and Delphi 10.1 Berlin (Windows 32 and 64 bit)
- Embarcadero Delphi and RAD Studio XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8 (Windows 32 and 64 bit)
- Lazarus (ver 1.0.10) with Free Pascal (FPC 2.6.2) or higher (Windows 32 and 64 Bit)
- Embarcadero Delphi and RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear Delphi and RAD Studio 2009
- CodeGear Delphi and RAD Studio 2007 (only Delphi Win32)
- Borland Delphi 6,7, 2005 and 2006
- Turbo Delphi 2006
Our powerful dOPC Toolkit allows you to build OPC client applications with just a few mouse clicks.
E.g. dOPC includes a GUI component that allows you to bind OPC item values directly
to properties of visual components, such as labels or edit boxes.
If you want to create high-end OPC client applications in a fast and professional way with the highest performance, then our dOPC Client Toolkit is the right solution for you!
We encourage you to download our free trial version, which is fully functional and includes a
comprehensive help file and over 30 demo and example programs (with source code).
Please note, the dOPC Client Toolkit trial version works only with Delphi and RAD Studio editions, not with Lazarus (Free Pascal).
Furthermore it is not possible to create 64 bit, Android, MAC OS and iOS OPC client programs with the trial version.